Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Jamaica ? Currently, there is no Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Consulate in Jamaica. If we have any information about them, we …
Do Jamaican passport holders require to obtain visa for visiting Vietnam ?
Jamaican citizens are the same as most of the citizens in Caribbean need visas to visit Vietnam. Jamaican can apply for Vietnam tourist visas or business visas through Vietnam embassy or Vietnam Immigration Department.
If you want to travel to Vietnam or visit friends and family you need to apply for Vietnam tourist visa. On the other hand, if you want to come to Vietnam for work or doing business, you need apply for Vietnam business visas.
You can apply 3 months tourist visa or 6 months business visa then when it expired you can extend once more in Vietnam. Each type of visa available in single or multiple entries therefore you can choose it for your convenience.
How to get Vietnam visa in Jamaica?
Our plan is to inform Jamaican citizens that they need a Vietnam visa for Jamaican in order to enter Vietnam. Furthermore, we inform them of the following two ways by which they can apply for the Vietnam visa:
1. By directly applying for the Vietnam visa at the Vietnam embassy/consulate
2. By applying online for the letter of approval for the Vietnam visa from our website
With the above two ways to apply for the Vietnam visa for Jamaican its up to your personal preference and convenience which one to opt for. Below is further information on each of these two visa application procedures:
The direct application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Jamaican
Currently Jamaica lacks a Vietnam embassy hence visa applicants from this country will need to locate a Vietnam embassy from surrounding nations. They will need to travel to the nearest country with the Vietnam embassy in order to start their visa application from there.
While at the embassy they will be guided and instructed on how to apply for their Vietnam visa.
However, travelling to a foreign country may not sound convenient at times especially on the first times. The following are just a few hurdles you might encounter with the direct application procedure:
– Long queues at the Vietnam embassy especially during peak seasons on the onset of holidays as a result of large numbers of visa applicants turning up for the procedure
– Travel expenses incurred when in foreign country waiting to apply for your visa.
– Having to abandon all your duties for purpose of applying for your Vietnam visa.
The online application procedure presents you the following advantages:
– It is fast as it takes only two working days to process.
– With this service you can apply for a rush visa that takes less than 24 hours
– You only need active connection to the Internet in order to start the visa application process. This leaves you free to still conduct your daily activities as no travel expenses are incurred.
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa.
Here is how to acquire your Vietnam visa for Jamaican with help of our service
– Visit our website online and download the visa application form from there.
– Download, print and fill in the visa application forms before you submit them back to our website.
– Pay the visa service fees with us online and strictly follow our instructions that pertain to this step.
– Wait for up to 48 working hours to receive your letter of approval from us.
– Download and print this letter of approval you receive from us for use as a temporal identification when boarding a plane to Vietnam and for claiming your visa upon arriving at Vietnam international airport.
Claim your Vietnam visa for Jamaican with help of the letter of approval acquired from us.
With the letter of approval acquired from us you should walk straight to the Visa on Arrival office as soon as you arrive at the Vietnam international airport by air.
Present this letter of approval, your passport and your two passport photos as you pay your visa stamping fees there to get issued your Vietnam visa for Jamaican. You will have the visa stamped in your passport and handed to you finally.
Conditions to getting the Vietnam visa for Jamaican
Ensure you have a valid passport that you acquired over six months ahead of the visa application date. Your passport should also have a life length longer than that of your visa.
You should present two of your most recent passport photos that you took in less than six months.
Ensure you follow all visa application steps by order and abide by the given instructions.
All visa application forms should be filled in with valid information in order for information your letter of approval to match that in your passport for a successful verification step of your visa.
If you still not receive any approval letter within the required time, please let us know immediately via our email email@example.com