Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Italy ? Please see below for information of Embassy of Vietnam in Roma, Italy Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam …
Do Italian passport holders need to apply visa for entering Vietnam ?
Italian passport holders are required visa to Vietnam. Italian citizens can apply for Vietnam visa for Italian with Vietnam embassy in Italy or apply Vietnam visa on arrival online with Vietnam Immigration Department.
Get your Vietnam visa at a Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Consulate:
Italian citizens wishing to apply for the Vietnam visa can directly undertake the application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Italian from the Vietnam embassy in Italy. To start with, information gathering is always important hence applicants can first reach the embassy to get instructions on how the process goes about via the following ways:
– By paying personal visits to the Vietnam embassy. This however is only practicable during work days and within business hours.
– By email conversations
– By making phone calls to the Vietnam embassy in Italy
Part of the information you might need from the Vietnam embassy include:
– Requirements and standards set for visa applicants by the immigration department of Vietnam.
– Visa application fees,
– Types of visa issued along with their scope and durability
– The estimated awaiting period it takes before a visa matures
Take not of the following contacts to the Vietnam embassy in Italy:
Embassy of Vietnam inRoma, Italy
Via di Bravetta, 156 – 00164 Roma – Italia
Tel: +39 06 66160726 +39 06 99704318
Fax: +39 06 66157520
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Italian on arrival
All Italian citizens seeking the Vietnam visa for Italian through our website ought to have the following documents:
– A legitimate passport that was obtained more than six months prior to the visa application date.
– Two passport photos that they took within the recent six months
With these two records visa applicants qualify to visit our website online and undertake the following procedural steps during their visa application:
– Download the visa application form found on our website and have it printed to hardcopy. Fill in the left gaps with details required from you. Scan and submit the completed form back to us by email.
– Pay the visa service online as guided by our instructions on the website.
– Wait for the letter of approval from us. We will forward this document to you by email as received from the Vietnam immigration department if your visa application gets approved. Normally it takes about 48 hours to receive this document.
– Once received, the letter of approval should be printed for use over the next procedures. Firstly, you will use this document for your temporal identification when boarding a plane to Vietnam. Once landed at any of the international airports of Vietnam walk straight to the ‘Visa on Arrival Office’ and present the letter of approval, your valid passport and the two passport photos in order to claim your visa.
– Finally you will pay the visa stamping fees to have the Vietnam visa for Italian stamped on a page in your passport and handed to you immediately.
Conditions to get the Vietnam visa for Italian:
– You must have a valid passport acquired over six months before the date of your visa application. The passport should have a longer validity than the visa you are applying for.
– Your passport should have enough space as the visa for Vietnam requires a full page in the passport.
– You should fill in the visa application form with correct information as it is in your passport.
– Online application service for the Vietnam visa for Italian is only available to travellers