Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Israel ? Please see below information for Embassy of Vietnam in Israel Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Israel …
Do Israeli passport holders require visa for Vietnam if I travel to Vietnam fro Israel ?
Israeli citizens require visas to visit Vietnam. Israel passport holders can apply Vietnam tourist evisa or business evisa depends on the purposes of visiting. If you want to travel or visit friends you can apply for tourist evisa. If you want to work or doing business you will have to apply for business evisa.
How to get Vietnam visa in Israel?
As an Israeli citizen you need a Vietnam visa for Israeli in order to enter Vietnam. There are two basic ways to applying for this important travel document as listed below:
Direct application procedure at the Vietnam visa at the Vietnam embassy in Israel
This option requires the following from visa applicants:
– Valid visa application documents
– Physical presence of the visa applicant at the Vietnam embassy
– Applicant to pay the set visa application fees and follow the procedural steps outlined for them during the visa application course.
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Israeli
This option involves requires the following from visa applicants:
– Valid visa application documents
– Active internet connection
– Candidate to follow the set procedural steps and instructions in their course of applying for the Vietnam visa for Israeli
Get more details below on each of the above two ways of applying and acquiring your Vietnam visa for Israeli
Get a Vietnam visa for Israeli at the Vietnam embassy in Israel
When applying for your Vietnam visa for Israeli at the Vietnam embassy you are required to first meet the following requirement in order to qualify as a visa applicant:
You have valid visa application documents which include:
– A valid passport that you acquired more than six months prior to your visa application date
– Two passport photos which you took within the last six months dating back from your present date.
If the above requirement is met a candidate should present themselves at the Vietnam embassy in person so as to fill up the visa application form from there. Candidates will also be required to pay visa service fees in the course of applying for their Vietnam visa at the embassy. More information on requirements and procedures at the Vietnam embassy can be obtained by contacting the Vietnam embassy in Israel via the following contacts below:
Embassy of Vietnam in Israel
Address : 4th floor, Beit Asia – 4 Weizman street, Tel Aviv, Israel
Telephones : 03-6966304; 03-6966311
Fax : 03-6966243
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.vietnamembassy-israel.org
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Israeli:
Visa applicants can apply for the Vietnam visa for Israeli via the internet. This procedure requires reliable connection to the internet and involves the letter of approval that serves as a temporal identification document to successful candidates of the visa application process. The following steps are to be followed by visa applicants during this process:
– Visit our website and download the visa application form availed there. Fill in the provided blank spaces on the form with valid information about you.
– Clear the visa service fees with us online as guided by our instructions.
– Wait for the letter of approval from us by email in about 48 working hours.
– Download the letter of approval and print it to hardcopy for presentation as your temporal identification document as you wait for your visa to mature.
Here is how to use your letter of approval to claim your Vietnam visa:
– Use the printed hardcopy of the letter of approval to identify yourself when boarding a plane to Vietnam.
– Once arrived at any of the three Vietnam international airports (Tan Son Nhat, NoiBai or Da Nang), present your letter of approval at the ‘Visa on Arrival’ Office at the Vietnam embassy.
– Pay the visa service fees to have your visa stamped in your passport and handed to you immediately.
With these three steps you now have a valid Vietnam visa and you can travel throughout Vietnam during its validity. However the following conditions are to be met by visa applicants before starting the visa application procedure:
Conditions to get the Vietnam visa for Israeli
– The visa applicants should have a valid passport that was acquired more than six months prior to the date of visa application. However, the passport should have a longer validity than the anticipated visa.
– Candidates should accurately fill up the visa application form with valid data that matches the information in their passports.
– Candidates should only choose online application procedure for air travel.