Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Iran ? Please see below for information of Embassy of Vietnam in Iran Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in …
We coming to Vietnam from Iran for business trip, I would like to ask if Iranian passport holder requires visa for getting Vietnam ?
Iranian the same as most of citizens in the Middle East are required visa to entry Vietnam. Iranian passport holders can apply for Vietnam tourist evisa or business evisa (Vietnam evisas) to visit Vietnam. Vietnam evisas are issued by Vietnam Immigration Department which is designed to be easier and faster process for visa applicants who want to travel to Vietnam.
How to get Vietnam visa in Iran?
Iranian citizens looking to visit Vietnam in the coming days will need to secure a Vietnam visa for Iranian. There are two basic ways by which this can be achieved as listed below:
– By direct application procedure that requires your physical presence at the Vietnam embassy in Iran.
– By online application procedure for the Vietnam visa. This process requires active and reliable internet connection.
Direct application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Iranian at the Vietnam embassy/consulate
As Iranian citizens wishing to apply for the Vietnam visa for Iranian by direct application at the Vietnam embassy in Iran you can choose any of the three means to get in contact with the embassy:
– By paying personal visits to the Vietnam embassy. This however is only practicable during work days and within business hours.
– By email conversations
– By making phone calls to the Vietnam embassy in Iran
Part of the information you might need from the Vietnam embassy in Iran include:
– What standards and requirements you need to meet as a visa applicant.
– What visa service fees you need to settle along with the accepted mode of payment.
– Types of visa issued along with their scope and durability
– The estimated awaiting period it takes before your visa matures
Applicants for the Vietnam visa for Iranian should note the following contacts to the Vietnam embassy in Iran:
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Iran
No. 54, Corner of Borzou St., Ejazi St. (Assef), Zaferaniyeh, Tehran
General line: +98 21 22411670 – Fax : +98 21 22416045
Direct line: +98 21 22411670 và +98 9037645099
Online application procedure to the Vietnam visa on arrival:
All Iranians wishing to request the Vietnam visa for Iranian through our website ought to have the following documents at hand:
– A legitimate passport obtained not less than six months prior to the visa application date.
– Two passport photos taken in the recent six months
With these two records,applicants for the Vietnam visa for Iranian qualify to visit our website online and undertake the following procedural steps in the course of applying for their visas:
– Firstly, download the visa application form availed on our website and then print it out to hardcopy. Fill in the left gaps with valid details required of you. Scan and submit the completed form back to us by direct upload or by email.
– Pay the visa service online as you keenly follow instructions on our website. After this step your application for the visa will be forwarded to the immigration department of Vietnam for checks and validation before it gets approved or disapproved.
– Allow up to 48 hours before you receive the letter of approval from us. We will send you this document by email as soon as we receive it from the immigration department of Vietnam.
– Once received, the letter of approval should be printed for use over the next steps. To start with, you will use this document as your temporal identification when boarding a plane to Vietnam. Immediately you land at any of the international airports of Vietnam present yourself to the ‘Visa on Arrival Office’ and submit the following three documents: the letter of approval, your valid passport and the two passport photos in order to claim your visa.
– Finally you will charged a visa stamping fee to have the Vietnam visa for Iranian stamped on a page in your passport and handed to you immediately.
Conditions to get the Vietnam visa for Iranian:
– You must already be having a valid passport acquired over six months before the date of your visa application. The passport should have a longer validity than the visa you applyfor.
– Your passport should have enough space, as the visa for Vietnam requires a full page in the passport.
– You should fill in the visa application form with correct information as it is in your passport.
– Online application service for the Vietnam visa for Iranian is only available to travellers by air.