Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Indonesia ? Please below for information of Embassy of Vietnam in Jakarta, Indonesia Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in …
I would like to make sure that Indonesian passport holders are not require visa for getting in Vietnam ? I heard many people said that, is it true ?
Indonesian can travel to Vietnam for 30 days without any visa’s requirements, you just by a fight ticket and fly straight to Vietnam. However, if you want to stay more than 30 days or working in Vietnam, you need to apply for Vietnam visas.
If you want to stay for more than 30 for travelling purpose, you need to apply for Vietnam tourist visas. You can apply for 1 month, 3 months or 6 months visas.
If you come to work, you have to apply for Vietnam business visa. The business visa is also issued for 1 month, 3 months or 6 months period.
How to get Vietnam visa in Indonesia?
As an Indonesian citizen longing to visit Vietnam in the nearing days, you can seek your Vietnam visa for Indonesian citizens in one of the following two ways shared below:
– By direct application to the Vietnam embassy in Indonesia. This way you will have to showup at the Vietnam embassy in Indonesia where you will need to present all required documents in person needed to start visa application and processing.
– By online application via the web, in which you will need an active and reliable internet connection to access visa agents’ websites online.
Note the following points on acquiring Vietnam visa for Indonesian citizens.
– The Vietnam embassy in Indonesia is accessible by everyone within working hours on business days.
– You can make a personal visit to the Vietnam embassy to get informed on what is required from you as an applicant for the Vietnam visa for Indonesian citizens.
– You can choose to contact the Vietnam embassy by the provided contact details to get information on what you need before pressing the visa application request.
The following are contacts for the Vietnam embassy in Indonesia:
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Indonesia
Jl. Teuku Umar. No 25, Jakarta Pusat, Jakarta
Tel : 0062-21-3100358 – Consul : 0062-21-3158537
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Indonesian citizens:
To start the visa application process online, be sure to follow the following procedure:
– Access our website online and find the visa application form. Fill in the provided spaces on the visa application form with valid data required from you and submit it back to our website.
– Pay the visa service fees online as directed on our website
– Get the letter of approval from us by email in 48 working hours.
– Download and print this letter of approval for use as your temporal identification document when boarding a plane to Vietnam and upon arrival at any of the three Vietnam international airports. there you will see the ‘Visa on Arrival office’
– Present yourself at the Visa on Arrival Office at the airport with your documents at hand. These include your passport, two passport photos and the hardcopy print of the letter of approval.
– Finally you will be required to pay a slight visa stamping fee to get your Vietnam visa stamped on your passport and handed to you.
Note the following before applying for the Vietnam visa for Indonesian citizens
– You are required to be in possession of a valid passport document that has a longer validity than the Vietnam visa you anticipate for.
– You should have two passport photos that you took in not more than six months prior to the day of your visa application.
– The information presented on your passport should be an exact match with that in your visa application form you filled online, in the case of online visa application.
– Online application for the Vietnam visa is strictly for air travellers only.
If you still not receive any approval letter within the required time, please let us know immediately via our email email@example.com