Vietnam visa requirement for Guyane française passport holders
We would like to let you know that French Guiana passport holders are required to obtain Vietnam visas in advance to enter Vietnam.
How to get Vietnam visa in French Guiana?
There are 2 ways for you to get a Vietnam visa:
1. Apply for your Vietnam visa in a Vietnam Embassy / Consulate:
Since there is no Vietnam representative office in French Guiana at the present, you can check other countries to find the nearest Vietnam Embassy / Consulate to contact.
In case it is so inconvenient for you to come in person to a Vietnam embassy, applying for a Vietnam visa by post is recommended. However, please contact the embassy in advance to check whether you can obtain a Vietnam visa by post or not.
2. Apply online to obtain a visa approval letter to pick up visa at a Vietnam international airport, there are 3 options based on the purpose of your visit:
• Vietnam visa for business purpose with validity for 1 month, 3 months or 6 months.
• Vietnam visa for tourist purpose with validity for 1 month only.
• Vietnam visa for transit purpose with validity less than 5 days then visa holders must depart to a third country after 5 days in Vietnam at maximum. You will be granted a transit visa on the condition that you travel by tour and the group must have clear schedule and indemnify of a travel agency that organizes the tour.
Please refer to the instructions below to know how to apply for your Vietnam visa online:
– Access our website www.vietnamimmigration.com to fill in your online visa application form.
– Make payment for us (service fee) as per instructions.
– Obtain your visa approval letter via our email.
If you still can’t receive any approval letter within the required time, please let us know immediately via our email firstname.lastname@example.org