Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Guinea Bissau ? In Guinea Bissau, there is no Vietnam Consulate or Vietnam Embassy at the present. So, if you want …
Do Guinea-Bissau passport holders need visa for visiting Vietnam ?
Guinea Bissau citizens need visa to Vietnam. Because Vietnam has not had embassy or consulate in Guinea, people of Guinea can apply visa to Vietnam with Vietnam Immigration Department.
How to get Vietnam visa in Guinea-Bissau?
As a Guinea-Bissau citizen you will need to have a valid Vietnam visa for Guinea-Bissau before travelling to Vietnam. We therefore present you with information on how to apply for the Vietnam visa for Guinea-Bissau including the two ways by which to undertake the procedure:
1. Direct application procedure for the Vietnam visa at the Vietnam embassy.
2. Online application for the letter of approval for the Vietnam visa via our service.
You are free to choose one of these two visa application procedures depending on your convenience and personal preference.
Direct application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Guinea-Bissau
Although Guinea-Bissau currently has no Vietnam embassy or consulate, one can still apply for this important travel document as Guinea-Bissau by traveling to a neighboring country that has a Vietnam embassy.
At the Vietnam embassy the visa applicants are guided on steps to follow as well as what forms to fill for the application of their Vietnam visa for Guinea-Bissau.
However, you may not always access the Vietnam embassy in foreign nations due to shortcomings of this option as listed below:
– During peak seasons the embassy is sometimes occupied by long queues of visa applicants waiting to be served.
– The procedure takes up to five days which can be a big inconvenience to people travelling from other countries as they might have to wait for their time of service.
– You might have to spend on your upkeep at your own expense while in foreign nation.
For the above and other inconvenient experiences by visa applicants from foreign countries, you will find online application for the letter of approval and the Vietnam visa more suitable.
Get your Vietnam visa for Guinea-Bissau with your letter of approval for the Vietnam visa through our service.
In order to get the Vietnam visa for Guinea-Bissau with the provision of the letter of approval through our service, the following steps are followed:
– Visit our website online and find the visa application form. Download this form and print it out for filling. Finally submit this form back to us via the web or by the provided email address.
– Clear the required visa service fee to mark the start of your visa processing. At this step ensure you keenly follow our instructions.
– Wait for the letter of approval from us in about 48 working hours. We will send you this letter by the email address you provided us in the visa application form.
– Download and print the letter of approval acquired from us.
How to use your letter of approval to claim your Vietnam visa for Guinea-Bissau
– With the letter of approval sent to you by us via email, you need to have it in hardcopy form and present it for temporal identification when boarding a plane to Vietnam.
– Upon your arrival at the Vietnam international airport, walk straight to the Visa on Arrival office and hand in your letter of approval, your passport and two of your most recent passport photos.
– You will then be required to pay visa-stamping fees in order to have your Vietnam visa for Guinea-Bissau stamped on your passport and presented to you right there.
Conditions for getting the Vietnam visa for Guinea-Bissau
You must have a valid passport acquired at least six months prior to your visa application. The passport validity should exceed that of your expected visa.
Must correctly fill in the visa application forms to ensure information in your letter of approval agrees with that in your passport.
Must have two passport photos that you acquired not more than six months ago.