Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Greece ? Please see below for information of Embassy of Vietnam in Athens, Greece Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam …
Do Greek passport holders need visa to visit Vietnam ?
Greek citizens require visa to Vietnam. You can apply Vietnam visas with Vietnam embassy in Greece or Vietnam evisa with Vietnam Immigration Department.
Vietnam evisa or also called Vietnam visa on arrival is issued by Vietnam Immigration Department since 2003. The same as visa from embassy, Vietnam evisa includes tourist and business visa. You can apply for single or multiple entries.
Single entry means you only can come in the country one time, as long as you leave the country, your visa will be cancelled. Therefore if you want to come back in the country, you have to apply for another new evisa. On the other hand, multiple entries evisa allows you entry and exit Vietnam many times during your visa validation.
How to get Vietnam visa in Greece?
As a Greeke citizen, you need a Vietnam visa for Greeke in order to enter Vietnam. There are two basic ways to applying for this important travel document as listed below:
Direct application procedure at the Vietnam visa at the Vietnam embassy in Greece
This option requires the following from visa applicants:
– Valid visa application documents
– Physical presence of the visa applicant at the Vietnam embassy
– Applicant to pay the set visa application fees and follow the procedural steps outlined for them during the visa application course.
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Greeke
This option involves requires the following from visa applicants:
– Valid visa application documents
– Active internet connection
– Candidate to follow the set procedural steps and instructions in their course of applying for the Vietnam visa for Greeke
Get more details below on each of the above two ways of applying and acquiring your Vietnam visa for Greeke
Get a Vietnam visa for Greeke at the Vietnam embassy in Greeke
When applying for your Vietnam visa for Greeke at the Vietnam embassy you are required to first meet the following requirement in order to qualify as a visa applicant:
You have valid visa application documents which include:
– A valid passport that you acquired more than six months prior to your visa application date
– Two passport photos which you took within the last six months dating back from your present date.
If the above requirement is met a candidate should present themselves at the Vietnam embassy in person so as to fill up the visa application form from there. Candidates will also be required to pay visa service fees in the course of applying for their Vietnam visa at the embassy. More information on requirements and procedures at the Vietnam embassy can be obtained by contacting the Vietnam embassy in Greece via the following contacts below:
Embassy of Vietnam in Athens, Greece
50 Yakinthon, PalaioPsychiko, Athens – 154-52, Greece
Tel: +302106128733/ +30210675 3080
Fax: +30 210 612 8734
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Greeke:
Visa applicants can apply for the Vietnam visa for Greeke via the internet. This procedure requires reliable connection to the internet and involves the letter of approval that serves as a temporal identification document to successful candidates of the visa application process. The following steps are to be followed by visa applicants during this process:
– Visit our website and download the visa application form availed there. Fill in the provided blank spaces on the form with valid information about you.
– Clear the visa service fees with us online as guided by our instructions.
– Wait for the letter of approval from us by email in about 48 working hours.
– Download the letter of approval and print it to hardcopy for presentation as your temporal identification document as you wait for your visa to mature.
Here is how to use your letter of approval to claim your Vietnam visa:
– Use the printed hardcopy of the letter of approval to identify yourself when boarding a plane to Vietnam.
– Once arrived at any of the three Vietnam international airports (Tan Son Nhat, NoiBaior Da Nang), present your letter of approval at the ‘Visa on Arrival’ Office at the Vietnam embassy.
– Pay the visa service fees to have your visa stamped in your passport and handed to you immediately.
With these three steps you now have a valid Vietnam visa and you can travel throughout Vietnam during its validity. However the following conditions are to be met by visa applicants before starting the visa application procedure:
Conditions to get the Vietnam visa for Greeke
– The visa applicants should have a valid passport that was acquired more than six months prior to the date of visa application. However, the passport should have a longer validity than the anticipated visa.
– Candidates should accurately fill up the visa application form with valid data that matches the information in their passports.
– Candidates should only choose online application procedure for air travel.