Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Germany ? There is embassy and consulate of Vietnam in Germany, please see below: Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam …
Travel to Vietnam from Germany, I want to know if German passport holders require visa for visiting Vietnam ?
German citizens the same as many citizens in the Europe need visa to Vietnam. Germany passport holders either can apply Vietnam visa on arrival (Vietnam evisa) with Vietnam Immigration Department on this website OR apply Vietnam visa with Vietnam embassies in Germany.
How to get Vietnam visa in Germany?
Are you a planning to visit Vietnam in the coming days but you lack a Vietnam visa for German native? You do not need to worry now that you can apply your Vietnam visa as a German native in the following two ways:
– By direct application for the Vietnam visa in German in person at the Vietnam embassy in Germany
– By applying for the Vietnam visa for German via our website online.
Direct application procedure for the Vietnam visa for German at the Vietnam embassy
German citizens wishing to apply for the Vietnam visa can directly undertake the application procedure for the Vietnam visa for German from the Vietnam embassy in Germany. To start with, information gathering is always important hence applicants can first reach the embassy to get instructions on how the process goes about via the following ways:
– By paying personal visits to the Vietnam embassy. This however is only practicable during work days and within business hours.
– By email conversations
– By making phone calls to the Vietnam embassy in Germany
Part of the information you might need from the Vietnam embassy include:
– Requirements and standards set for visa applicants by the immigration department of Vietnam.
– Visa application fees,
– Types of visa issued along with their scope and durability
– The estimated awaiting period it takes before a visa matures
Applicants for the Vietnam visa for German should note the following contacts to the Vietnam embassy in Germany:
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Germany
Elsenstraße 3 12435 Berlin-Treptow
General line: +49-30-53630108
Consulate General of Vietnam in Frankfurt
Address : Villa Hanoi, Kennedy-Allee 49, 60596 Frankfurt am Main.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 49-69-795 336 50
Fax: 49-69-795 336 511
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa on arrival:
Germans who wish to request the Vietnam visa for German through our website ought to have the following documents:
– A legitimate passport that was obtained more than six months prior to the visa application date.
– Twopassport photos that they took within the recent six months
With these two records visa inquirers qualify to visit our website online and undertake the following procedural steps during their visa application:
– Download the visa application form found on our website and have it printed to hardcopy. Fill in the left gaps with details required from you.
Scan and submit the completed form back to us by email.
– Pay the visa service online as guided by our instructions on the website.
– Wait for the letter of approval from us. We will forward this document to you by email as received from the Vietnam immigration department if your visa application gets approved. Normally it takes about 48 hours to receive this document.
– Once received, the letter of approval should be printed for use over the next procedures. Firstly, you will use this document for your temporal identification when boarding a plane to Vietnam. Once landed at any of the international airports of Vietnam walk straight to the ‘Visa on Arrival Office’ and present the letter of approval, your valid passport and the two passport photos in order to claim your visa.
– Finally you will pay the visa stamping fees to have the Vietnam visa for German stamped on a page in your passport and handed to you immediately.
Conditions to get the Vietnam visa for German:
– You must have a valid passport acquired over six months before the date of your visa application. The passport should have a longer validity than the visa you are applying for.
– Your passport should have enough space as the visa for Vietnam requires a full page in the passport.
– You should fill in the visa application form with correct information as it is in your passport.
– Online application service for the Vietnam visa for German is only available to travellers by air
The visa application process also can be done with a smart phone also.
You authorize to by ticket and fly to Vietnam after you have received the visa approval letter; this is safe for your money.
AMERICAN CASH are VERY IMPORTANT because the customs at Vietnam airports will not take any other currencies except the USA cash. You cannot do any exchange before passing through the customs’ gate. It means if you do not have these cash already in hand, you might not allow passing the customs’ gate.