Vietnam Visa Exemption 1/ This is list of countries that Vietnam Immigration allows their citizens to enter Vietnam without visa with detailed length of stay. Unfortunately, Uzbekistan isn’t in this …
Do Uzbekistan passport holders require visa for getting in Vietnam ?
Uzbekistan passport holders, the same as most of nations in the Asia, need visa to visit Vietnam. You can apply for Vietnam evisa (also called visa on arrival or Vietnam visa online) with the Vietnam Immigration Department.
How to get Vietnam visa in Uzbekistan?
As an Uzbek citizen, you need a Vietnam visa in order to enter Vietnam. There are two basic ways to applying for this important travel document as listed below:
Direct application procedure at the Vietnam visa at the Vietnam embassy in Uzbekistan
This option requires the following from visa applicants:
– Valid visa application documents
– Physical presence of the visa applicant at the Vietnam embassy
– Applicant to pay the set visa application fees and follow the procedural steps outlined for them during the visa application course.
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Uzbek
This option involves requires the following from visa applicants:
– Valid visa application documents
– Active internet connection
– Candidate to follow the set procedural steps and instructions in their course of applying for the Vietnam visa for Uzbek
Get more details below on each of the above two ways of applying and acquiring your Vietnam visa for Uzbek
1) Get a Vietnam visa for Uzbek at the Vietnam embassy in Uzbekistan
When applying Vietnam visa for Uzbek at the Vietnam embassy you are required to first meet the following requirement in order to qualify as a visa applicant:
You have a valid visa application documents which include:
– A valid passport that you acquired more than six months prior to your visa application date
– Two passport photos which you took within the last six months dating back from your present date.
If the above requirement is met a candidate should present themselves at the Vietnam embassy in person so as to fill up the visa application form from there. Candidates will also be required to pay visa service fees in the course of applying for their Vietnam visa at the embassy. More information on requirements and procedures at the Vietnam embassy can be obtained by contacting the Vietnam embassy in Uzbekistan via the following contacts below:
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Uzbekistan
Tashkent 700084 Sharaf Rashidov str., 100,Uzbekistan
General line: (+998-71) 234-03-93
Direct line: +998-71-2358098
Fax: (+998-71) 120-62-65
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Uzbekistan:
Visa applicants can apply Vietnam visa for Uzbek via the internet. This procedure requires reliable connection to the internet and involves the letter of approval that serves as a temporal identification document to successful candidates of the visa application process.
The following steps are to be followed by visa applicants during this process:
– Visit our website and download the visa application form availed there. Fill in the provided blank spaces on the form with valid information about you.
– Clear the visa service fees with us online as guided by our instructions.
– Wait for the letter of approval from us by email in about 48 working hours.
– Download the letter of approval and print it to hardcopy for presentation as your temporal identification document as you wait for your visa to mature.
Here is how to use your letter of approval to claim your Vietnam visa:
– Use the printed hardcopy of the letter of approval to identify yourself when boarding a plane to Vietnam.
– Once arrived at any of the three Vietnam international airports (Tan Son Nhat, NoiBaior Da Nang), present your letter of approval at the ‘Visa on Arrival’ Office at the Vietnam embassy.
– Pay the visa service fees to have your visa stamped in your passport and handed to you immediately.
With these three steps, you now have a valid Vietnam visa and you can travel throughout Vietnam during its validity.
Conditions to get the Vietnam visa for Uzbekistan
– The visa applicants should have a valid passport that was acquired more than six months prior to the date of visa application. However, the passport should have a longer validity than the anticipated visa.
– Candidates should accurately fill up the visa application form with valid data that matches the information in their passports.
– Candidates should only choose online application procedure for air travel.