Vietnam visa requirement for Haitian
We travelling to Vietnam from Haiti and I want to ask if Haitian passport holders required visa to enter Vietnam ?
Haitian citizens the same as most of the citizens in Caribbean require visas to visit Vietnam. Haiti passport holders can apply for Vietnam tourist visas or business visas through Vietnam embassy or Vietnam Immigration Department.
How to get Vietnam visa in Haiti?
As a Haitian citizen you have the following two ways at your disposal for applying for your Vietnam visa for Haitian:
1) Direct application for the Vietnam visa at the Vietnam embassy or consulate
2) Online application through our services for the letter of approval by which you will get the Vietnam visa.
Get more details below on each of these two options:
Vietnam visa from a Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate
Due to the fact that Haitian lacks a Vietnam embassy applicants from this country have the following options to pick one from:
I. Find the nearest Vietnam embassies from nearby countries and make their visa applications from there.
II. Make applications for the Vietnam visa by postal service. With this option and applicant does not have to show up at the Vietnam embassy in person.
Whichever option you pick from this ones above, it is important you first confirm with the Vietnam embassy to be sure they offer either of the services or at least one you are interested in.
How to acquire a Vietnam visa with the letter of approval
Applicants for the Vietnam visa for Haitian can apply for the letter of approval, which is a document from the immigration department of Vietnam and is issued to Vietnam visa applicants through our services.
With this document you get to claim your Vietnam visa from the Vietnam embassy of your choice or from the Vietnam international airport from the ‘Visa on Arrival Office’
The following is an outline of both of these two visa acquisition procedures:
Vietnam visa from a Vietnam international airport (this service is strictly for air travelers)
In this procedure, you are required to do the following:
– Visit our website and fill in the visa application form with all your required details.
– Clear the service fees with us as per our directions.
– Obtain a letter of approval from us by email within 48 working hours.
– Present your letter of approval, your two passport-size photos and your passport to one of the three international airports in Vietnam (Tan SonNhat, NoiBai, Da Nang), and finally pay the visa stamping fees to receive your Vietnam visa.
Vietnam visa from a Vietnam embassy/consulate of your choice in your application form
This procedure requires the following from you:
– Fill in the visa application form online from our website,
– Clear the service fees with us as per our instructions
– Obtain the letter of approval from us in 48 working hours.
– Present your letter of approval, your two passport-size photos and your passport at a Vietnam embassy/consulate you chose in your application form and pay the visa stamping fees to get served with a Vietnam visa.
Conditions to get Vietnam visa for Haitians:
– You must have a valid passport that you’ve possessed for more than six months.
– You must present 2 of your most recent passport-sized photos that you took within six months.
– The information provided in your letter of approval must convey similar information to that in your passport.
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).
- Vietnam visa requirement for Guyanese
- Vietnam visa requirement for Guinea Equatorial
- Vietnam visa requirement for Guinea-Bissau
- Vietnam visa requirement for Guinean
- Vietnam visa requirement for Guernsey
- Vietnam visa requirement for Guatemalan
- Vietnam visa requirement for Guamanian
- Vietnam visa requirement for Guadeloupe
- Vietnam visa requirement for Grenadian
- Vietnam visa requirement for Greenlandic