Vietnam visa requirement for Equatorial Guinean
Does Equatorial Guinean passport holder require a visa for getting in Vietnam ?
Equatorial Guinea citizens are required visa to Vietnam. Since Vietnam has not had any embassies or consulates in Equatorial Guinea, Equatorial Guinea passport holders either applying Vietnam visa on arrival (Vietnam evisa) with Vietnam Immigration Department on this website OR have to find Vietnam embassies in a nearby country for Vietnam visas.
How to get Vietnam visa in Equatorial Guinea?
To get a Vietnam visa, there are 2 ways for you to choose:
1. Apply for your Vietnam visa in a Vietnam Embassy / Consulate:
Since there is no Vietnam Embassy / Consulate in Equatorial Guinea at the present, please check other countries to find the nearest Vietnam Embassy / Consulate to contact.
In case it is so inconvenient for you to come in person to a Vietnam embassy, applying for a Vietnam visa by post is recommended. However, please contact the embassy in advance to check whether you can obtain a Vietnam visa by post or not.
2. Apply online to request visa approval letter for picking up visa on arrival.
Vietnam Immigration Department has another function of issuing Vietnam visa on arrival since 2003. It is the second organization in Vietnam that authorizes to issue Vietnam visas beside Vietnam embassies.
You may want to refer to the instructions on how to apply for this kind of visa as below:
– Visit our website www.vietnamimmigration.com to fill in the online application form.
– Make payment for us (service fee) as per instructions.
– Obtain your visa approval letter via our email.
If you still can’t receive any approval letter within the required time, please let us know immediately via our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Vietnam visa on arrival requirements for Equatorial Guinea
Applying Vietnam visa on arrival (Vietnam evisa) people need to meet these requirements: Passport has at least 1 month left;
At least 1 empty page in your passport for Vietnam visa to be pasted in (This will be done when you arriving a Vietnam international airport);
2 passport photos size (these photos need to be handed together with the passport to the customs at the Vietnam international airport);
Finance: USA cash (to pay for the Vietnam visa fees at the airport)
Vietnam visa on arrival are also available for applying by smart phone.
AMERICAN CASH are VERY IMPORTANT because the customs at Vietnam airports will not take any other currencies except the USA cash. You cannot do any exchange before passing through the customs’ gate. It means if you do not have these cash already in hand, you might not allow passing the customs’ gate.
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).
- Vietnam visa requirement for El Salvadoran
- Vietnam visa requirement for Egyptian
- Vietnam visa requirement for Ecuadoran
- Vietnam visa requirement for East Timor
- Vietnam visa requirement for Dominican
- Vietnam visa requirement for Djiboutian
- Vietnam visa requirement for Danish
- Vietnam visa requirement for Czech
- Vietnam visa requirement for Cypriot
- Vietnam visa requirement for Cuban