Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Denmark ? Please see below for information of Embassy of Vietnam in Copenhage, Denmark Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Viet …
I heard that Danish passport holders are not require visa to get in Vietnam, is that true ?
Denmark passport holders can travel to Vietnam for 15 days without visas. You can buy an air ticket and fly to Vietnam at any time you want. However, if you want to stay longer you can apply for Vietnam visa online on this website or you can also find Vietnam embassy in your country for the visa. It would be better if you apply for a longer visa than you need in case you want to stay longer in Vietnam as there are many natural beautiful places.
How to get Vietnam visa in Denmark?
As a Dane citizen, you need a Vietnam visa for Danish in order to enter Vietnam. There are two basic ways to applying for this important travel document as listed below:
Direct application procedure at the Vietnam visa at the Vietnam embassy in Denmark
This option requires the following from visa applicants:
– Valid visa application documents
– Physical presence of the visa applicant at the Vietnam embassy
– Applicant to pay the set visa application fees and follow the procedural steps outlined for them during the visa application course.
This option involves requires the following from visa applicants:
– Valid visa application documents
– Active internet connection
– Candidate to follow the set procedural steps and instructions in their course of applying for the Vietnam visa for Danish
Get more details below on each of the above two ways of applying and acquiring your Vietnam visa for Danish
Get a Vietnam visa for Danish at the Vietnam embassy in Denmark
When applying for your Vietnam visa for Danish at the Vietnam embassy you are required to first meet the following requirement in order to qualify as a visa applicant:
You have valid visa application documents which include:
– A valid passport that you acquired more than six months prior to your visa application date
– Two passport photos which you took within the last six months dating back from your present date.
If the above requirement is met a candidate should present themselves at the Vietnam embassy in person so as to fill up the visa application form from there. Candidates will also be required to pay visa service fees in the course of applying for their Vietnam visa at the embassy. More information on requirements and procedures at the Vietnam embassy can be obtained by contacting the Vietnam embassy in Denmark via the following contacts below:
Embassy of Vietnam in Copenhage, Denmark
GammelVartovVej 20, DK – 2900 Hellerup, Copenhagen, Denmark
Phone : (45) 3918 3932
Fax : (45) 3918 4171
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.vietnamembassy-denmark.vn
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Danish:
Visa applicants can apply for the Vietnam visa for Danish via the internet. This procedure requires reliable connection to the internet and involves the letter of approval that serves as a temporal identification document to successful candidates of the visa application process. The following steps are to be followed by visa applicants during this process:
– Visit our website and download the visa application form availed there. Fill in the provided blank spaces on the form with valid information about you.
– Clear the visa service fees with us online as guided by our instructions.
– Wait for the letter of approval from us by email in about 48 working hours.
– Download the letter of approval and print it to hardcopy for presentation as your temporal identification document as you wait for your visa to mature.
Here is how to use your letter of approval to claim your Vietnam visa:
– Use the printed hardcopy of the letter of approval to identify yourself when boarding a plane to Vietnam.
– Once arrived at any of the three Vietnam international airports (Tan Son Nhat, NoiBai or Da Nang), present your letter of approval at the ‘Visa on Arrival’ Office at the Vietnam embassy.
– Pay the visa service fees to have your visa stamped in your passport and handed to you immediately.
With these three steps, you now have a valid Vietnam visa and you can travel throughout Vietnam during its validity.
Conditions to get the Vietnam visa for Danish
– The visa applicants should have a valid passport that was acquired more than six months prior to the date of visa application. However, the passport should have a longer validity than the anticipated visa.
– Candidates should accurately fill up the visa application form with valid data that matches the information in their passports.
– Candidates should only choose online application procedure for air travel.
If you still can’t receive any approval letter within the required time, please let us know immediately via our email email@example.com