Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in China ? There are 1 embassy and 4 consulates of Vietnam in China, please see below for details: Embassy of the …
Vietnam visa requirement for Chinese passport holders
Please be kindly informed that China passport holders are required Vietnam visas to enter Vietnam. Chinese passport holders either can apply Vietnam visa with Vietnam embassies in Chinese OR applying Vietnam visa on arrival with visa approval from Vietnam Immigration Department on this website.
How to get Vietnam visa in China?
As a Chinese citizen wishing to visit Vietnam in future, you should acquire a Vietnam visa for Chinese citizen as a requirement by the department of travel in Vietnam. The procedure for obtaining a Vietnam visa as a Chinese avails the following two options:
1. A visit to the Vietnam embassy in China in person. Here you will have to present all required documents for your Vietnam visa application process to begin.
2. An application for a Vietnam visa via the internet courtesy of visa issuance agents that work in hand with the immigration department of Vietnam.
You can choose one of the above two options when seeking a visa to Vietnam as a Chinese citizen at your convenience.
Key points to note when applying for a Vietnam visa for Chinese citizen at the Vietnam embassy in china
In order to apply for your Vietnam visa for Chinese citizen at the Vietnam embassy, it is important you observe the following:
– The Vietnam embassy in China is open only within work hours on business days.
– The Vietnam embassy in china is reachable by telephone but you can still present yourself there in person to get information on what is required from you by the immigration department of Vietnam, as a visa applicant to Vietnam.
Contacts for the Vietnam embassy in china:
When seeking the Vietnam visa for Chinese you can use the following contacts to reach the Vietnam embassy in China:
Embassy of Vietnam in Beijing, China
No 32 Guanghua Rd., Jiangou menwai, P.O.Box 00600, Beijing, China
Phone : (86-10) 6532 1155 or 6532 1125 – Consular: 6532 7038
Fax : (86-10) 6532 5720
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.vnemba.org.cn
Consulate General of Vietnam in Guangzhou, Guangdong province, China
2nd floor, Hotel Landmark B Bldg. North, Qiaoguang Rd. (Haizhu square), Guangzhou, Guangdong province,CHINA.
Phone : (86-20) 8330 5911 or 8330 5916 – Consular: 8330 5910
Fax : (86-20) 8330 5915
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.vietnamconsulate-guangzhou.org
Consulate General of Vietnam in Kun Ming, Yunnan provine, China
2nd floor, Kai Wah International Hotel, 157 Beijing Road, Kun Ming, Yunnan provine, China 650011
Phone : (0086-871) 352 2669 or 351 5889
Fax : (0086-871) 351 6667
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.vietnamconsulate-kunming.org
Consulate General of Vietnam in Nanning, Guangxi province,China
1ST floor, Touzi Dasha, 109 Minzu Avenue, Nanning, Guangxi province, China.
Phone : (86-77) 1551 0562
Fax : (86-77) 1553 4738
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.vietnamconsulate-nanning.org
Steps to applying online for the Vietnam visa for Chinese citizens
The procedure for applying a Vietnam visa for Chinese citizen is strictly for air travelers and entails the following steps:
– Checkout the visa application form available online at our website
– Pay the set application fees through us and follow our instructions
– Receive the letter of approval from us in your email within 48 business hours.
– Present your letter of approval, your passport and two of your recent passport photos at one of the three Vietnam international airports (Tan Son Nhat, Noi Bai, Da Nang) as you pay the visa stamping fee before you are handed a Vietnam visa.
Requirements for applicants to the Vietnam visa
Both applicants of the Vietnam visa by direct application at the embassy and those who apply for the Vietnam visa online through agents’ websites are required to meet the following standards:
– Must have a valid passport you acquired over six months ago
– Must have two most recent passport photos at hand, that aren’t any older than six months.
– The letter of approval you present must present information that matches that in your passport.