Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Chile ? Please see below for information of Embassy of Vietnam in Santiago, Chile Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam …
Do Chilean passport holders need visa for visiting Vietnam ?
Chile passport holders need visa to go to Vietnam. There are two types of visa are available for you; tourist and business. The tourist visa is issued for travelling purpose meanwhile business visa is for working and doing business aiming. You can choose one of them to apply for your trips. Both visas are issued by two government organizations that are Vietnam Foreign Affair and Immigration Department. You can choose one of them to apply with depends on your convenience. The Foreign Affair is giving visas through embassy system while Immigration Department gives visa at the airport (Vietnam visa on arrival).
How to get Vietnam visa in Chile?
As a Chilean citizen, you need a Vietnam visa for Chilean in order to enter Vietnam. There are two basic ways to applying for this important travel document as listed below:
Direct application procedure at the Vietnam visa at the Vietnam embassy in Chile
This option requires the following from visa applicants:
– Valid visa application documents
– Physical presence of the visa applicant at the Vietnam embassy
– Applicant to pay the set visa application fees and follow the procedural steps outlined for them during the visa application course.
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Chilean
This option involves requires the following from visa applicants:
– Valid visa application documents
– Active internet connection
– Candidate to follow the set procedural steps and instructions in their course of applying for the Vietnam visa for Chilean
Get more details below on each of the above two ways of applying and acquiring your Vietnam visa for Chilean
1) Get a Vietnam visa for Uzbekistani at the Vietnam embassy inChile
When applying for your Vietnam visa for Chilean at the Vietnam embassy you are required to first meet the following requirement in order to qualify as a visa applicant:
You have valid visa application documents that include:
– A valid passport that you acquired more than six months prior to your visa application date
– Two passport photos, which you took within the last six months dating back from your present date.
If the above requirement is met a candidate should present themselves at the Vietnam embassy in person so as to fill up the visa application form from there. Candidates will also be required to pay visa service fees in the course of applying for their Vietnam visa at the embassy. More information on requirements and procedures at the Vietnam embassy can be obtained by contacting the Vietnam embassy in Chile via the following contacts below:
Embassy of Vietnam in Santiago, Chile
AmericoVespucio Sur 833, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile
Phone : (00 56 2) 244 3633 or 244 3755
Fax : (00 56 2) 244 3799
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.vietnamembassy-chile.org
2) Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Chilean:
Visa applicants can apply for the Vietnam visa for Chilean via the internet. This procedure requires reliable connection to the internet and involves the letter of approval that serves as a temporal identification document to successful candidates of the visa application process. The following steps are to be followed by visa applicants during this process:
– Visit our website and download the visa application form availed there. Fill in the provided blank spaces on the form with valid information about you.
– Clear the visa service fees with us online as guided by our instructions.
– Wait for the letter of approval from us by email in about 48 working hours.
– Download the letter of approval and print it to hardcopy for presentation as your temporal identification document as you wait for your visa to mature.
Here is how to use your letter of approval to claim your Vietnam visa:
– Use the printed hardcopy of the letter of approval to identify yourself when boarding a plane to Vietnam.
– Once arrived at any of the three Vietnam international airports (Tan Son Nhat, NoiBaior Da Nang), present your letter of approval at the ‘Visa on Arrival’ Office at the Vietnam embassy.
– Pay the visa service fees to have your visa stamped in your passport and handed to you immediately.
With these three steps, you now have a valid Vietnam visa and you can travel throughout Vietnam during its validity. However, the following conditions are to be met by visa applicants before starting the visa application procedure:
Conditions to get the Vietnam visa for Chilean
The visa applicants should have a valid passport that was acquired more than six months prior to the date of visa application. However, the passport should have a longer validity than the anticipated visa.
– Candidates should accurately fill up the visa application form with valid data that matches the information in their passports.
– Candidates should only choose online application procedure for air travel.