Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Chad ? We are so sorry to inform that there is currently no Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Consulate in Chad, you …
Do a Chadian passport holder need to apply visa for getting in Vietnam ?
People of Republic of Chad the same as most of citizens in the Africa are required visa to Vietnam. Nevertheless, Social republic of Vietnam has not set any embassies or consulates in the Republic of Chad yet, for that reason Republic of Chad passport holders have to find Vietnam embassies in the nearby countries for Vietnam visa OR applying Vietnam visa on arrival with Vietnam Immigration Department on this website.
How to get Vietnam visa in Chad?
Conditions to get Vietnam visa for Chad:
– Your passport must be valid and backdates to at least 6 months from its acquisition day.
– Your two passport-size photos must have been taken within 6 months.
– Your information in your letter of approval must be same as that in your passport.
As a Chad citizen, you need a Vietnam visa forChad in order to visit Vietnam. The following are two ways by which you can acquire a Vietnam visa in Montserrat:
– From the Vietnam embassy or consulate by direct application
– With help of the letter of approval acquired by online application.
1. Vietnam visa from a Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate.
Currently, there is no Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate in Chad hence Chad applicants for the Vietnam visa are left with two options:
– Make arrangements with the nearest Vietnam embassy in surrounding countries
– Obtain their Vietnam visas by post option. This option saves applicants from having to present themselves in person at the Vietnam embassies.
Whichever option applicants choose from the above two, they will still get their Vietnam visa for Chad from the Vietnam embassy or consulate. However, applicants must confirm with the Vietnam embassies to be sure of these services prior to their visa application date.
2. Visa acquisition with the approval letter from us.
With the letter of approval applicants get to pick their Vietnam visa for Chad from two points each of which depends on their visa application procedure and options they chose with us. These points are the Vietnam international airport and the Vietnam embassy chosen by the visa applicant during the application procedure. This procedure is as follows:
– Applicants get to make their visa applications to the immigration department of Vietnam via our online services.
– We watch over their application procedure and forward their details on their behalf to the immigration department of Vietnam.
– We receive the letter of approval from the immigration department of Vietnam and issue them this document in softcopy by email as received from the immigration department of Vietnam. It must however be noted that this procedure is strictly for air travelers.
Vietnam visa from a Vietnam international airport (this service is strictly for air travelers)
In this procedure, you are required to do the following:
– Visit our website and fill in the visa application form with all your required details.
– Clear the service fees with us as per our directions.
– Obtain a letter of approval from us by email within 48 working hours.
– Present your letter of approval, your two passport-size photos and your passport to one of the three international airports in Vietnam (Tan SonNhat, NoiBai, Da Nang), and finally pay the visa stamping fees to receive your Vietnam visa.
Vietnam visa from a Vietnam embassy/consulate of your choice in your application form
This procedure requires the following from you:
– Fill in the visa application form online from our website,
– Clear the service fees with us as per our instructions
– Obtain the letter of approval from us in 48 working hours.
– Present your letter of approval, your two passport-size photos and your passport at a Vietnam embassy/consulate you chose in your application form and pay the visa stamping fees to get served with a Vietnam visa.
The customs at Vietnam international airport will not take any other currency except the USA cash and you cannot do any exchange after passing through the customs’ gate, therefore we strongly suggest you to have USA NOTE READY IN YOUR POCKET.