Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Cambodia ? There are Vietnam embassy and 2 consulates in Cambodia, please see below for details: Embassy of Vietnam in Phnom …
I heard that Cambodian passport holders ca visit Vietnam up to 30 days without any visa, it that true ? We want to visit Vietnam this April
As Cambodian you can visit Vietnam up to 30 days without any visa. However, if you want to work in Vietnam you will need to apply for Vietnam business visa. Vietnam business visa allows you working and doing business and travelling in Vietnam. You can apply for 1 month, 3 months or 6 months business visas.
In case you want to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days then you are required visa for this case.
How to get Vietnam visa in Cambodia?
As a Cambodian citizen, you need a Vietnam visa for Cambodian in order to enter Vietnam. There are two basic ways to applying for this important travel document as listed below:
Direct application procedure at the Vietnam visa at the Vietnam embassy in Cambodia
This option requires the following from visa applicants:
– Valid visa application documents
– Physical presence of the visa applicant at the Vietnam embassy
– Applicant to pay the set visa application fees and follow the procedural steps outlined for them during the visa application course.
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Cambodian
This option involves requires the following from visa applicants:
– Valid visa application documents
– Active internet connection
– Candidate to follow the set procedural steps and instructions in their course of applying for the Vietnam visa for Cambodian
Get more details below on each of the above two ways of applying and acquiring your Vietnam visa for Cambodian
Get a Vietnam visa forCambodian at the Vietnam embassy in Cambodia
When applying for your Vietnam visa forCambodian at the Vietnam embassy you are required to first meet the following requirement in order to qualify as a visa applicant:
You have valid visa application documents, which include:
– A valid passport that you acquired more than six months prior to your visa application date
– Two passport photos that you took within the last six months dating back from your present date.
If the above requirement is met a candidate should present themselves at the Vietnam embassy in person so as to fill up the visa application form from there. Candidates will also be required to pay visa service fees in the course of applying for their Vietnam visa at the embassy.
More information on requirements and procedures at the Vietnam embassy can be obtained by contacting the Vietnam embassy in Cambodian via the following contacts below:
Embassy of Vietnam in Phnompenh, Cambodia
Address: 436 Monivong Blvd, Khan Chamcarmon, Phnompenh, Cambodia
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Consulate General of Vietnam in Sihanouk Ville, Cambodia
Address: 310, Ekareach Blvd, Khan Mittapheap, Sihanoukville.
Tel (Consular Section): +855-34- 934039
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Consulate General of Viet Nam in Battambang, Cambodia
Address: Road No. 03 – Battambang province – Kingdom of Cambodia.
Tel: (+855) 536 888 867
Fax: (+855) 536 888 866
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Cambodian:
Visa applicants can apply for the Vietnam visa for Cambodian via the internet. This procedure requires reliable connection to the internet and involves the letter of approval that serves as a temporal identification document to successful candidates of the visa application process. The following steps are to be followed by visa applicants during this process:
– Visit our website and download the visa application form availed there. Fill in the provided blank spaces on the form with valid information about you.
– Clear the visa service fees with us online as guided by our instructions.
– Wait for the letter of approval from us by email in about 48 working hours.
– Download the letter of approval and print it to hardcopy for presentation as your temporal identification document as you wait for your visa to mature.
Here is how to use your letter of approval to claim your Vietnam visa:
– Use the printed hardcopy of the letter of approval to identify yourself when boarding a plane to Vietnam.
– Once arrived at any of the three Vietnam international airports (Tan Son Nhat, NoiBai or Da Nang), present your letter of approval at the ‘Visa on Arrival’ Office at the Vietnam embassy.
– Pay the visa service fees to have your visa stamped in your passport and handed to you immediately.
With these three steps, you now have a valid Vietnam visa and you can travel throughout Vietnam during its validity. However, the following conditions are to be met by visa applicants before starting the visa application procedure:
Conditions to get the Vietnam visa for Cambodian
– The visa applicants should have a valid passport that was acquired more than six months prior to the date of visa application. However, the passport should have a longer validity than the anticipated visa.
– Candidates should accurately fill up the visa application form with valid data that matches the information in their passports.
– Candidates should only choose online application procedure for air travel.