Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Brunei Address: No 9,Spg 148-3 jalan Telanai BA 2312,BSB BRUNEI DARUSSALAM Phone: (00-673) 2651580 – Ambassador: (00-673) 2651586 Fax: (00-673) 2651574 Email …
I heard that Bruneian passport holders are not required visa for travelling Vietnam, is that true ?
For traveling purposes, Bruneian do not need visa to Vietnam if you want coming for 15 days or less. If you want to stay longer than that, you need applying for Vietnam tourist visa. The Vietnam tourist visa is available for 1 month, 3 months and 6 months period. You have option of applying for single or multiple entries.
If you come to Vietnam with working or doing business purposes, you will need Vietnam business visas. The business visas also enable for 1 month, 3 months and 6 months period with single or multiple entries option.
You can have Vietnam visas through Vietnam Immigration Department by applying online or contact Vietnam embassy/ consulate in your country.
How to get Vietnam visa in Brunei Darussalam?
There are two main ways to applying for your Vietnam visa for Bruneanas listed below:
– By direct application at the Vietnam embassy
– By the letter of approval acquired online
You need the following documents in order to apply for your Vietnam visa for Brunean
– A valid passport
– Two passport photos taken within the last six months.
Here is how to get your Vietnam visa by direct application at the Vietnam embassy in Brunei
Get your Vietnam visa from the Vietnam embassy in Brunei
You now can apply and get your Vietnam visa for Brunean straight and easy by following the steps enlisted below:
– Walk straight into the Vietnam embassy in person during week days and within work hours.
– Ask for guidance in applying for your Vietnam visa from there
– Present the required documents and fill up the provided visa application form and then submit it right there.
– Pay the set visa application fees and wait for the stated day for arrival of your Vietnam visa for Brunean. Normally it takes about five working days to receive your Vietnam visa.
Embassy of Vietnam in Brunei
Address: No 9,Spg 148-3 jalanTelanai BA 2312,BSB (Bandar Seri Begawan), Brunei
Phone : 2651580
Fax : 2651574
Email : email@example.com
Here is how to apply online for the Vietnam visa for Brunean with help of the letter of approval.
You should follow steps listed below to get your letter of approval, which will then be used to process your Vietnam visa for Brunean
– Visit our website online and download and then print the visa application form availed there.
– Fill up this visa application form with valid details as requested and finally scan it for upload back to our site.
– Pay the required visa application fees while following our provided instructions there on how to go about this step.
– Allow for up to 48 working hours before you receive your letter of approval by email.
Use your letter of approval to claim your Vietnam visa at any of the three international airports in Vietnam in the following steps.
Once received, the letter of approval should be printed to hardcopy and used as your temporal identification document when boarding a plane to Vietnam.
Upon landing at any of the three international airports in Vietnam(Tan Son Nhat, NoiBai, Da Nang), walk straight to the ‘Visa on Arrival Office’ and submit the print copy of the letter of approval, your passport and your two passport photos.
Pay the visa stamping fees so you can have your letter of approval stamped on your passport and handed to you. You now have your Vietnam visa for … and you can walk freely to the inside of Vietnam.
Conditions to be met by applicants for the Vietnam visa for Brunei
– You must be a citizen of Brunei
– Must have a valid passport acquired not less than six months ago. Your passport however should have a longer validity than the visa you apply for.
– Must correctly fill in the visa application form to ensure it matches the information in your passport.
– The two passport photos you present must not be any older than six months.
– All instructions to be accurately followed.