Vietnam visa requirement for British
Do British citizens require to apply visa for travelling to Vietnam ?
Please be advised that British passport holders are required Vietnam visas to enter Vietnam.
English citizens the same as many citizens in the Europe need visa to Vietnam. English passport holders either can apply Vietnam visa on arrival (Vietnam evisa) with visa approval letter from Vietnam Immigration Department on this website OR apply Vietnam visa with Vietnam embassies in the UK.
How to get Vietnam visa in Britain?
There are 2 ways for you to get a Vietnam visa:
1. Apply for your Vietnam visa in a Vietnam Embassy / Consulate in London:
You can come in person to the Vietnam embassy in your country and you will be instructed step by step on how to apply for a Vietnam visa there. By this way, you have to come directly to the Vietnam embassy at least two times. The first time you come there is to submit required documents and the second one coming there is to get your Vietnam visa.
For your convenience, we would like to give you the contact information of the Vietnam embassy in United Kingdom as below:
Embassy of Vietnam in London, United Kingdom
Address: 12-14 Victoria Road, London W8 5RD, United Kingdom
Telephone: 0207 937 1912
Fax: 0207 565 3853 or 0207 937 6108
Website : www.vietnamembassy.org.uk
2. Apply online with us to request visa approval letter from Vietnam Immigration then collect your visa at international airports of Vietnam (in case you travel by air to Vietnam).
To apply for a Vietnam visa, please follow the simple steps as below:
– Visit our website www.vietnamimmigration.com to fill in the online application form.
– Make payment for us (service fee) as per instructions.
– Obtain your visa approval letter via our email.
If you still can’t receive any approval letter within the required time, please let us know immediately via our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here for Vietnam visa inquiry.
Requirements for Vietnam visa on arrival (or Vietnam evisa)
Applying Vietnam evisa people need:
Passport has at least 6 month left and an empty page in your passport for Vietnam visa to be pasted in (This will be done when you arriving a Vietnam international airport);
Photos: 2 passport photos size (these photos need to be handed together with the passport to the customs at the Vietnam international airport);
Currency: USA cash to pay for the Vietnam visa fees at the airport
PLEASE PAY ATTENTIONS:
The visa application process also can be done with a smart phone also.
You authorize to by ticket and fly to Vietnam after you have received the visa approval letter; this is safe for your money.
AMERICAN CASH are VERY IMPORTANT because the customs at Vietnam airports will not take any other currencies except the USA cash. You cannot do any exchange before passing through the customs’ gate. It means if you do not have these cash already in hand, you might not allow passing the customs’ gate.
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).
- Vietnam visa requirement for UK
- Vietnam visa requirement for UAE
- Vietnam visa requirement for Emirati
- Vietnam visa requirement for Ukrainian
- Vietnam visa requirement for Ugandan
- Vietnam visa requirement for Tuvaluan
- Vietnam visa requirement for Turks and Caicos
- Vietnam visa requirement for Turkmen
- Vietnam visa requirement for Turkish
- Vietnam visa requirement for Tunisian