Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Brazil ? Please see below for information of Embassy of Vietnam in Brasilia, Brazil Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam …
We want to visit Vietnam from Brazil and we are Brazilian passport holders, Do we need to apply for Vietnam visa ?
Brazil is not in the Vietnam visa exemption lists therefore Brazilians are required visa to Vietnam. You are either applying Vietnam visa with Vietnam embassy in your country or you applying Vietnam evisa with Vietnam immigration Department on this website.
How to get Vietnam visa in Brazil?
For a visit to Vietnam as a Brazilian, you need to have a Vietnam visa for Brazilian citizens. You can get this travel document in the following two ways:
– By direct application at the Vietnam embassy in Brazil
– By applying online for the Vietnam visa through agents’ websites
You can only choose one of the above two-applicationprocedures for the Vietnam visa. If you prefer a direct application for the Vietnam visa for Brazilian at the Vietnam embassy in Brazil, you should then stick to your plan and not employ any step of the online application procedure at any point during your visa processing.
The procedure for getting a Vietnam visa for Brazilian at the Vietnam embassy in Brazil
The procedure for applying and acquiring your Vietnam visa for Brazilian at the Vietnam embassy breaks down into the following steps:
– Contact the Vietnam embassy in Brazil by the provided contact details or show up in person there in order to get more information on what requirements you need to meet.
– You might have to line up in a queue in the case of a high peak season as you wait to be served
– Present your passport document alongside any other documents as advised at the embassy for your visa application process to start.
Contact details to the Vietnam embassy in Brazil:
Embassy of Vietnam in Brasilia, Brazil
SHIS QI 9, Conj.10 Casa 1, LagoSul Brasilia/DF – CEP: 71.625.100, Brazil
Tel: 00-55-61-3364 5876 or 3248 7268
Fax: 00-55-61-3364 5836
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Brazilian natives:
Online visa application procedure is fast, convenient and accessible by all people with access to internet connection. In order to get your Vietnam visa for Brazilian citizen be sure to follow steps outlined below:
– Visit the agent’s visa application website and download the visa application form from there.
– Ensure you print and fill in the form with appropriate data required from you.
– Scan the filled form and send it in email to the visa application agent.
– Pay the visa service fees as guided online.
– In 48hours, you will receive the letter of approval by email from the visa agent. Download this letter of approval and show it in print form for your temporal identification as you board a plane to Vietnam.
– Once you arrive in Vietnam international airport, walk straight to the ‘Visa on Arrival Office’ and present your passport document, your letter of approval and two of your most recent passport photos.
– Pay your visa stamping fees there and wait to have your Vietnam visa for Brazilian stamped on your passport and finally handed to you.
Conditions to meet before qualifying for the Vietnam visa for Brazilian:
– Must have a valid passport that was applied at least six months prior to the visa application date and has a longer validity that has a longer validity than the visa for Brazilian you are applying for.
– Must fill in the visa application form with valid data that matches that in your passport.
– Must have two passport photos that were taken within the last six months.