Vietnam visa requirement for Andorran
Do need visa to visit Vietnam if I come from Andorra?
We checked your request with Vietnam Immigration officers and we would like to inform you that an Andorra passport holder has to apply for a Vietnam visa before entering Vietnam.
How to get Vietnam visa in Andorra?
As an Andorran citizen planning to visit Vietnam, you are required to obtain a Vietnam visa. We therefore present you the following information on the two ways by which you can acquire your Vietnam visa for Andorran below:
– Direct application at the Vietnam embassy from surrounding countries
– Online application procedure for the letter of approval with which you can acquire your Vietnam visa from the Visa on Arrival office at the Vietnam international airport
You can choose any of the above two ways of applying for your Vietnam visa for Andorran at your convenience:
1. How to directly apply for the Vietnam visa through the Vietnam embassy
Since there is no Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate in Andorra, all applicants for the Vietnam visa for Andorran will have to find the nearest Vietnam embassy from nearby countries to contact on matters concerning Vietnam visa application.
The other way to direct acquisition of the Vietnam visa is by the post option. Visa by post service saves applicants from having to present himself or herself in person at the Vietnam embassy thus making it a convenient and recommendable option. However, visa application procedures vary across embassies and so applicants should first confirm with the embassy to find out if visa by post service is offered there.
2. How to apply online for the letter of approval through us.
As soon as you complete the online procedure for applying for the letter of approval at our webiste, we serve you with the letter of approval, which is a green light to receiving your Vietnam visa from the visa on arrival office at the Vietnam international airport.
Follow these four steps to successfully complete this procedure:
– Visit our website online and fill in the visa application form availed there
– Pay the due service fees as required by us while following our instructions
– Get the letter of approval from us delivered to your email inbox, usually within 48 business hours.
– Present your letter of approval, your passport and two of your passport photos at any of the Vietnam international airports (Tan Son Nhat, NoiBai and Da Nang), and finally pay the visa stamping fees to be served with your Vietnam visa.
Advantages of the online application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Andorran
Online application procedure is always available so long as one has active connection to the Internet.
You can always apply for the service from anywhere in the world and still acquire your Vietnam visa.
The service is open on full time 24/7 basis, as our website remains accessible to all people from all regions.
Generally, you save your time and energy by using our service that is available at affordable pricing.
Note: Conditions to get Vietnam visa:
– You must present a valid passport, which you acquired in not less than six months ago. The passport should have a longer validity that extends beyond that of the anticipated visa.
– The two passport size photos required from you must be most recent and taken within 6 months.
– The information about you availed by your letter of approval must be same as that in your passport for your application to pass the validation step.
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).