Visit Phu Quoc without Vietnam visa for up to 30 days
A new decision signed by Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung on December 27 to encourage local authorities’ plan to convert the island into a vital economic zone.
Properly, foreigners and Vietnamese holding foreign passports (hereinafter called collectively to as foreigners) who come to Phu Quoc Island for up to 30 days will welcome visa exemptions, the decision will valid from March 10.
It will also be applied for foreigners who transit at any airport or seaport in Vietnam on their way to Phu Quoc.
Based on the draft plan, the Phu Quoc economic zone will contain the entire island along with its continental shelf on the south-west side, which belongs to Vietnam, according to international conventions.
Phu Quoc is a UNESCO-recognized World Biosphere Reserve off Vietnam’s southeastern coast. Available year round with a top season from November to March, Phu Quoc is being popular for nice beaches, uninfluenced natural environment, the convenient to come and peaceful surroundings, friendly locals, and excellent scuba diving and snorkelling.
The most of Phu Quoc Island is devoted to National Park and protected sea environment, offering a memorable undertaking, with enough pleasing activities and places to see to make you and the family having fun all through your stay..
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).
E-Visa holders just go straight to the passport control to show e-visa for checking & then get stamp on your passport for entry 30 days, no need to pay any amount.
- Azerbaijanis now can get Vietnam Visa at Vietnam airport
- Vietnam, Myanmar sign visa exemption agreement
- Reasons to apply with us
- About Vietnam Visa Online
- Vietnam visa on arrival is available in Nha Trang city
- Vietnam visa on arrival - a success in India
- International Travel Safety Tips for US passports
- Get Vietnam visa on Lunar New Year 2013 - Tet holiday
- Requirements to consider for Vietnam Visa Application
- How to apply for your Vietnam visa on arrival?