Vietnam visa on arrival (VOA) had started in 2003. As of 2011, it is the predominant way that tourists from Australia, North America and Europe coming into Vietnam. As Vietnam …
Vietnam visa is an essential governmental certification for foreigners to enter Vietnam. In other words, it is an essential certification issued by the governmental offices of Vietnam, which certified foreigners wish to enter. Visa is usually stamped on passports.
Generally speaking, most visitors need a Vietnam visa to enter the country except for some circumstances included in the Vietnam visa exemption list as below:
1. Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Kyrgyzstan and Laos passport holders for visits of 30 days at the maximum. Chile passport holders for visits of 90 days at the maximum.
2. Philippines passport holders for visits of 21 days at the maximum.
3. Belarus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Norway, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom passport holders for visits of 15 days at the maximum.
4. Brunei and Myanmar passport holders for visits of 14 days at the maximum.
5. APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies for visits of 90 days at the maximum.
6. For those who travel to Phu Quoc Island – Vietnam: Foreigners and Vietnamese holding foreign passports who enter Vietnam through Phu Quoc international airport and stay in Phu Quoc within 30 days will also be granted Vietnam visa exemption. After the visitors’ arrival in Phu Quoc Island, if they want to travel to other localities (outside Phu Quoc island) or stay in the island for more than 30 days, they must apply a Vietnam visa.
In order to enter Vietnam, you need a valid passport with at least six months validity remaining and a Vietnamese visa, a visa exemption document, or a written approval letter …
Declaration procedures for people on entry Vietnam The people on entry shall compare their accompanied luggage with duty-free luggage quotas specified by Vietnam before their customs declaration. If people on …