How to Get Visa to Vietnam
Are you looking to travel to Vietnam soon? Well, you must know that the Vietnam government has made it a formality to come up with Vietnam Immigration backed visa for almost every foreign national coming to Vietnam. The visa formality is mandatory, irrespective of your purpose or means of travel. Now how to get visa to Vietnam to guarantee your legitimate stay in the country? The article here offers a brief on getting visa to Vietnam.
To start with, there are two major ways to acquire Vietnam visa. One is the conventional route of getting the visa from Vietnam Embassy directly and another is through online.
Getting visa from Embassy directly
This process requires you to physically travel to Vietnam Embassy office to get the visa formality done. Any foreign national to Vietnam, irrespective of the means of travel, is eligible to take this conventional route. Find out the nearest Vietnam Embassy location from internet to apply and receive your Vietnam visa before you travel to the country.
Getting Vietnam visa online
In this case, you would have to process the visa through an online Vietnam visa company. The internet way would relieve you from traveling to Vietnam Embassy office directly for the visa formalities. The online aspect of the system enables the travelers to apply, pay the visa service fee and receive the approval letter from their homes only. This process is called Vietnam visa on Arrival and here is brief on the complete procedure.
- Locate a reliable online Vietnam visa company
Your first task is to locate a reliable and Vietnam Immigration approved Vietnam Visa Company online. Go to its eVisa application section to fill up the application form. It will just take a few minutes to complete.
- The application form
The application form asks the visa candidates to mention following details-
- Information of your Vietnam visa- including visa type, entry date, exit date, purpose of the visit and arrival airport.
- Personal details of the Vietnam visa candidate- including full name, date of birth, present nationality, passport number and passport expiration date. If you are traveling with somebody, add on his/her details as well.
- Contact details- including your primary email id & alternate email id. You must be careful while entering your email id as this is where all the further communications are going to take place.
- Pay the service fee
Next, you will pay the visa service fee on the visa company’s site. You can pay by debit card or credit card or PayPal or Western Union.
- Receive approval letter online
Your Vietnam visa company would take maximum 24-48 business hours to send you the Vietnam Immigration backed Vietnam visa approval letter on your email id- that you mentioned on the application form.
- Carry the letter to Vietnam airport
You will need to print out the Vietnam visa approval letter and carry it to Vietnam international airport. You will find Vietnam Immigration check-in zone there from where you can get your visa stamped.
Tag: Get Visa to Vietnam
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).
- Need To Know About Vietnam Visa Application?
- Go Online For Convenient Vietnam Visa Today
- Have You Heard About Vietnam Visa On Arrival?
- How to Get Vietnam Visa
- A Few Words on Vietnam Visa
- Vietnam’s Visa for travel purposes
- Flexibility of the Vietnam Visa on Arrival
- Application for Vietnam Visa online
- Vietnam Visa for tourist and business purpose
- What Are The Steps To Get Visa Vietnam?