Hanoi city is all in a fluster for Tet holiday 2013
A lot of streets in the center of Hanoi city and around the Sword Lake are full of colorful flowers and lamps welcoming the Vietnamese Lunar New Year 2013. These days, so many streets near Sword Lake suddenly become ablaze with colorful and fancy shapes of decoration. Along the Ba Trieu and Hang khay street, so many diamond lanterns are hung up.
Coming to Trang Tien street, people can watch hundreds of beautiful lamps in pink peach blossom shape.
Apricot blossom and Peach blossom pots are currently displayed at Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
At the Dien Bien Phu crossroad in front of Foreign Office, various kinds of artificial flowers are displaced.
Flower gate near Ngoc Son Temple
At August 19th Flower Garden, people work hard for the decoration to welcome Tet holiday.
People are taking pictures at the Ly Thai To monument
At Vincom business center
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).
- Historical Post Office building in Sai Gon, Vietnam
- Floating market in Mekong Delta
- Hoi An has been awarded the Top city in the world
- Mẫu Sơn moutain, Lạng Sơn province
- Dong Xuan market in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Traffic accidents involving foreigners in Vietnam
- Lost visa and passports in Vietnam
- CONSULAR RELATIONS FOR FOREIGNERS LIVING IN HO CHI MINH CITY
- Hanoi Flag Tower In Hanoi City, Vietnam
- Archaeological value of The Imperial Citadel Of Thang Long in Hanoi, Vietnam