In addition to visas, the Vietnamese government currently offers temporary resident cards for Israeli citizens. Those who want to live or work permanently in Vietnam (from 1 year to 5 years) can apply for a temporary resident card if all required documents are met. In this article, we will provide you with all information about Vietnam temporary resident card for Israeli from A to Z.
According to the Law on Entry, Exit, Transit, and Residence of Foreigners in Vietnam 2014, temporary resident card is a document issued by an immigration authority or a competent authority of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, granted to foreigners who are allowed to reside for a certain period of time in Vietnam.
Israeli nationals, if meeting the requirements and conditions, can apply for a temporary resident card and long-term stay in Vietnam depending on the card’s conditions. Vietnam temporary resident card allows Israeli nationals to leave and enter unlimited times, and stay continuously in Vietnam during the validity period of the card without extension.
If you own a Vietnam temporary resident card, you can have many benefits:
– First, as mentioned, Israeli with temporary resident card can stay continuously in Vietnam for a long period of time (according to the term of temporary resident card) without leaving Vietnam.
– If applying for a visa, currently Israeli citizens can only apply for maximum of 3 months. After the time above, you have to spend a large amount of money to extend (also can only extend up to 3 months), or to exit Vietnam and re-enter with a new visa.
– Israeli people with temporary resident card can buy apartments and real estate in Vietnam.
– Israeli people can carry out procedures related to business, marriage, investment, etc. very conveniently.
Israeli nationals, if falling into the following cases, may apply for a Vietnamese temporary resident card:
– Experts, workers, directors, managers, businessmen who are working in Vietnam. In case of having a Vietnamese work permit, it must be valid at least 12 months at the time of applying for a temporary resident card. This case will be considered for granting temporary resident card type “working”.
– Foreigners who are members of diplomatic missions, consular offices, representative offices of international organizations affiliated to the United Nations, intergovernmental organizations in Vietnam and their spouses, children under 18 years of age, housemaids who are accompanied by the term of office, are granted temporary resident card with symbol NG3.
– Father, mother, wife, husband, children of a person who has a temporary resident card or of a Vietnamese. This case will be considered for granting temporary resident card type “relative”.
– Investors are investing in Vietnam with required capital in accordance with the current law. This case will be considered for granting temporary resident card type “investment”.
Israeli nationals, when applying for a Vietnam temporary resident card, need to prepare the following documents:
Depending on the circumstances, one of the following is required:
Note: Consular legalization and notarized translation into Vietnamese are required for all documents in foreign languages.
Here are the steps to apply for a Vietnam temporary resident card for Israel passport holders:
Step 1: Prepare documents in accordance with the law.
Documents must be fully prepared according to the type of card you apply for. If you are having trouble preparing your application, you can contact the competent authorities in Vietnam directly, or email us at email@example.com
Step 2: Submit documents
Agencies, organizations and individuals shall submit dossiers at one of the three offices of the Immigration Administration – Ministry of Public Security:
Application time: Morning, Monday to Saturday (excluding holidays).
After that, the officer receiving the application will check the legality and content of the application:
Step 3: Get results
You present the receipt, identity card or passport to the officer to check and compare, if your temporary resident card is approved, the officer will ask you to pay the fee and hand over the temporary resident card.
Time to get results: From Monday to Friday (excluding holidays)
Processing time to apply for a Vietnam temporary resident card for a Israeli citizen is 05 working days from the date getting all required documents.
The cost of applying a Vietnam temporary resident card for a Israeli citizen will vary depending on the number of documents you can provide, the type of temporary resident card you apply for, the validity of the card, … You can contact directly us through email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out the fee of Vietnam temporary resident card for your case.
– The validity of the Vietnam temporary resident card is at least 30 days shorter than the expiry date of the passport.
– Temporary resident cards with symbols NG3, LV1, LV2, ĐT and DH have a validity period not exceeding 05 years.
Temporary resident cards with symbols NN1, NN2, TT are valid for no more than 03 years.
– LD and PV1 temporary resident card valid for no more than 02 years.
– Expired temporary resident card is considered for granting a new card.
When your temporary resident card is about to expire, you can contact the authorities to renew or change your temporary resident card.
Agencies that can grant, change or renew a new temporary resident card for Israeli citizens include:
Cases of temporary resident card change
When changing a temporary resident card, Israeli citizens need to prepare the following documents:
Israeli citizens can extend their temporary resident card in Vietnam upon expiration by preparing the following documents:
In addition to directly preparing your application and submitting it to Vietnam Immigration Department to apply for a temporary resident card, you may also consider choosing a company that specializes in temporary resident cards to avoid cumbersome administrative procedures. Getting a Vietnam temporary resident card is really quite complicated, because the procedures require quite a lot of documents, each case requires differently. In addition, the language barrier makes applying your temporary resident card more difficult.
We provide you with a simple and effective solution to apply for a Vietnam temporary resident card. With over 10 years of experience in this field, we are confident to help you in owning a Vietnamese temporary resident card even if you cannot provide all required documents. We simplify all the procedures, and will submit your application on your behalf at the immigration department. And after the temporary resident card is approved, we will bring it to your address.
Please contact us via email email@example.com so that we can advise your specific case.