1/ WHAT IS JUDICIAL RECORD
Judicial record means a document issued by an agency managing the judicial record database and valid to prove whether or not an individual has a previous criminal conviction, is banned from holding certain posts, establishing or managing enterprises or cooperatives in case enterprises or cooperatives have been declared bankrupt by court.
2/ HOW MANY TYPES OF JUDICIAL RECORD
Judicial record includes:
3/ PURPOSE OF JUDICIAL RECORD
Judicial record is a national document used for these purposes:
– For visa documents supplement: studying abroad visa, working abroad visa, living abroad visa, marriage abroad visa, etc.
– For document of labor contract supplement when working in foreign companies.
– For some documents related to overseas factors.
4/ VALIDITY OF JUDICIAL RECORD
Validity of Judicial Record: 90 days (3 months) from the date of submitting documents.
5/ DOCUMENTS FOR APPLYING JUDICIAL RECORD:
Documents required to submit Judicial record include:
– An application form for Judicial record.
– A scan of the original or a certified copy of your valid passport.
– A scan of the original or a certified copy of your temporary residence certificate / permanent residence certificate / temporary residence card / permanent residence card.
– For foreigners, in case there is no temporary residence certificate/permanent residence certificate/temporary residence card/permanent residence card, a certified copy of passport with entries and exits relevant to Vietnam or visas stamped by Vietnamese Migration Department shall be submitted.
In application form, you should state the reason why you are applying for a judicial record (i.e. Immigration purposes).
The judicial record is granted in Vietnamese. If you want an English version with red stamp, you should request in advance and pay extra fee for it.
7/ OUR SERVICES
We are supplying services:
– Urgent Judicial Record service from 3 – 6 days to get result (no need to be present at the Ministry of Justice, no letter of authorization).
– Judicial Record service for Vietnamese living and working abroad.
– Judicial Record service for Foreigners (not to be present in Vietnam).
8/ CONTACT US: