Embassies In Vietnam
Address Of Ukraine Embassy Office In Vietnam
Where is Ukraine embassy office in Vietnam? You can find detailed information about address, maps, phone, email of Ukraine embassy in Vietnam below:
Embassy of Ukraine in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Address: 06 Le Hong Phong Street, Ba Binh District, Hanoi City, Vietnam
- Phone: (024) 37-34-44-92
- Fax: (024) 37-34-44-97
- Email: email@example.com
- FB : https://www.facebook.com/UKRinVNM
- Website : https://vietnam.mfa.gov.ua
- Map : https://goo.gl/maps/4V4TT7HK7CymErRFA
You can come directly to embassy of Ukraine in Ha Noi to process these below things:
- Apply Ukraine visa in Vietnam: Ukraine embassy in Vietnam is the organization having full rights to grant Ukraine visa in case you want to apply it in Vietnam. Depending on your nationality, the required documents to apply Ukraine visa may be different. Please contact directly to the embassy to get detailed information.
- Consular authentication: If you want to process consular legalization or consular authentication for your documents in specific use, you can prepare the documents and submit it to Ukraine embassy in Ha Noi.
- Renew passport/ Lost passport: In case your Ukraine passport is going to expire soon, you should come to Ukraine embassy office in Vietnam to renew it. You must submit the old passport, picture, application form and processing fee. In case your passport is lost or stolen, you must report at local Vietnam police office, then come to Ukraine embassy office to ask for applying a new passport or exit permit.
- Ukraine citizens’ protection: During the time you are working/ travelling in Vietnam, if you meet any problem, you should contact with Ukraine embassy in Vietnam. They can support you as their responsibility.
For Ukraine citizens who want to apply for Vietnam visa extension, temporary resident card, work permit, no-criminal report, etc. please contact Vietnam authorities. You also can process through our services. We provide services related to Vietnam visa for the foreigners, included Ukraine passport holders.