Embassies In Vietnam
Address Of UK Embassy Office In Vietnam
Where is UK embassy office in Vietnam? You can find detailed information about address, maps, phone, email of UK embassy in Vietnam below:
Embassy of United Kingdom in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Address: Central Building, 4th floor, 31 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi City, Vietnam.
- Office opening hours: Monday to Thursday: 8.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 4.45pm | Friday: 8.30am to 12.30pm and 1.00pm to 3.00pm
- Consular public hours for notarial and documentary services – by appointment only: Monday to Thursday: 8.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 4.45pm | Friday: 8.30am to 12.30pm and 1.00pm to 3.00pm
- Phone : (024) 3936 0500
- Fax : (024) 3936 0561
- Email : DIT.Vietnam@fcdo.gov.uk (for trade and investment in Vietnam) | email@example.com (for consular issues)
- FB : https://www.facebook.com/ukinvietnam
- Website : https://www.gov.uk/world/organisations/british-embassy-hanoi
- Map : https://goo.gl/maps/ummwuRuy3Szkj1gr9
You can come directly to embassy of UK in Ha Noi to process these below things:
- Apply UK visa in Vietnam: UK embassy in Vietnam is the organization having full rights to grant UK visa in case you want to apply it in Vietnam. Depending on your nationality, the required documents to apply UK visa may be different. Please contact directly to the embassy to get detailed information.
- Consular authentication: If you want to process consular legalization or consular authentication for your documents in specific use, you can prepare the documents and submit it to UK embassy in Ha Noi.
- Renew passport/ Lost passport: In case your UK passport is going to expire soon, you should come to UK embassy office in Vietnam to renew it. You must submit the old passport, picture, application form and processing fee. In case your passport is lost or stolen, you must report at local Vietnam police office, then come to UK embassy office to ask for applying a new passport or exit permit.
- UK citizens’ protection: During the time you are working/ travelling in Vietnam, if you meet any problem, you should contact with UK embassy in Vietnam. They can support you as their responsibility.
For UK citizens who want to apply for Vietnam visa extension, temporary resident card, work permit, no-criminal report, etc. please contact Vietnam authorities. You also can process through our services. We provide services related to Vietnam visa for the foreigners, included UK passport holders.