Embassies In Vietnam
Address Of Netherlands Embassy Office In Vietnam
Where is Netherlands embassy office in Vietnam? You can find detailed information about address, maps, phone, email of Netherlands embassy in Vietnam below:
Embassy of Netherlands in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Address : BIDV Tower, 7th floor, 194 Tran Quang Khai Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi city, Vietnam.
- Opening hours : Monday to Friday: 8.00 – 17.00 hours.
- Phone : 024 383 156 50 | 024 383 156 51
- Fax : 024 383 156 55
- Email : email@example.com
- Contact details for Consular Section : The consular desks are open on appointment only from 9 until 12 o’clock on all working days. However, the service package is still limited. To make sure that you can be helped, you are advised to visit the website: https://www.netherlandsworldwide.nl/living-working and possibly make an appointment by email afterwards via HAN-CA@minbuza.nl. In case of an emergency, call the 24/7 service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: +31 247 247 247.
- FB : https://www.facebook.com/HollandinVietnam
- Website : https://www.netherlandsworldwide.nl/countries/vietnam
- Map : https://goo.gl/maps/XiVn1w98TBhD4TLG6
You can come directly to embassy of Netherlands in Ha Noi to process these below things:
- Apply Netherlands visa in Vietnam: Netherlands embassy in Vietnam is the organization having full rights to grant Netherlands visa in case you want to apply it in Vietnam. Depending on your nationality, the required documents to apply Netherlands visa may be different. Please contact directly to the embassy to get detailed information.
- Consular authentication: If you want to process consular legalization or consular authentication for your documents in specific use, you can prepare the documents and submit it to Netherlands embassy in Ha Noi.
- Renew passport/ Lost passport: In case your Netherlands passport is going to expire soon, you should come to Netherlands embassy office in Vietnam to renew it. You must submit the old passport, picture, application form and processing fee. In case your passport is lost or stolen, you must report at local Vietnam police office, then come to Netherlands embassy office to ask for applying a new passport or exit permit.
- Netherlands citizens’ protection: During the time you are working/ travelling in Vietnam, if you meet any problem, you should contact with Netherlands embassy in Vietnam. They can support you as their responsibility.
For Netherlands citizens who want to apply for Vietnam visa extension, temporary resident card, work permit, no-criminal report, etc. please contact Vietnam authorities. You also can process through our services. We provide services related to Vietnam visa for the foreigners, included Netherlands passport holders.