Embassies In Vietnam
Address Of Ireland Embassy Office In Vietnam
Where is Ireland embassy office in Vietnam? You can find detailed information about address, maps, phone, email of Ireland embassy in Vietnam below:
Embassy of Ireland in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Address : 41A Ly Thai To street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi city, Vietnam. The Embassy is located on the corner of Ly Thai To and Tran Nguyen Han, at 41A Ly Thai To, on the 2nd floor. We share a building with the Embassy of Argentina, and are one block from Hoan Kiem Lake, in the centre of Hanoi.
- Opening Hours : The Embassy is open to the public Monday to Friday from 9am to 12pm every morning. Afternoons are reserved for prior appointments only.
- The Passport and Visa office is open to the public during weekday mornings only, as is the inquiry line for passport and visa queries, which is +84 (0)24 39387 821. We recommend that customers looking for information on passports or visas consult this website for information before emailing, as many questions are answered here. The best way to contact us in relation to visa or passport queries is by email, which allows us to reply to queries as quickly as possible. You can also make appointments by email if there is a matter you wish to discuss in person.
- FB : https://www.facebook.com/irishembassyinvietnam
- Website : https://www.dfa.ie/irish-embassy/vietnam/
- Map : https://goo.gl/maps/WvQnVVQeijcFsgQd6
You can come directly to embassy of Ireland in Ha Noi to process these below things:
- Apply Ireland visa in Vietnam: Ireland embassy in Vietnam is the organization having full rights to grant Ireland visa in case you want to apply it in Vietnam. Depending on your nationality, the required documents to apply Ireland visa may be different. Please contact directly to the embassy to get detailed information.
- Consular authentication: If you want to process consular legalization or consular authentication for your documents in specific use, you can prepare the documents and submit it to Ireland embassy in Ha Noi.
- Renew passport/ Lost passport: In case your Ireland passport is going to expire soon, you should come to Ireland embassy office in Vietnam to renew it. You must submit the old passport, picture, application form and processing fee. In case your passport is lost or stolen, you must report at local Vietnam police office, then come to Ireland embassy office to ask for applying a new passport or exit permit.
- Ireland citizens’ protection: During the time you are working/ travelling in Vietnam, if you meet any problem, you should contact with Ireland embassy in Vietnam. They can support you as their responsibility.
For Ireland citizens who want to apply for Vietnam visa extension, temporary resident card, work permit, no-criminal report, etc. please contact Vietnam authorities. You also can process through our services. We provide services related to Vietnam visa for the foreigners, included Ireland passport holders.