Embassies In Vietnam
Address Of Brunei Embassy Office In Vietnam
Where is Brunei embassy office in Vietnam? You can find detailed information about address, maps, phone, email of Brunei embassy below:
Embassy of Brunei in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Address : 298C Kim Ma Street, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi, Vietnam.
- Working Hours : Monday – Friday | 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Tel: +84 24 3726 2001 / 3726 2002 / 3726 20013 / 3726 20014
- Fax: +84 4 3726 2010
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : http://www.mfa.gov.bn/vietnam-hanoi
- Map : https://goo.gl/maps/USiiuUQPLmW5qeCB9
You can come directly to embassy of Brunei in Ha Noi to process these below things:
- Apply Brunei visa in Vietnam: Brunei embassy in Vietnam is the organization having full rights to grant Brunei visa in case you want to apply it in Vietnam. Depending on your nationality, the required documents to apply Brunei visa may be different. Please contact directly to the embassy to get detailed information.
- Consular authentication: If you want to process consular legalization or consular authentication for your documents in specific use, you can prepare the documents and submit it to Brunei embassy in Ha Noi.
- Renew passport/ Lost passport: In case your Brunei passport is going to expire soon, you should come to Brunei embassy office in Vietnam to renew it. You must submit the old passport, picture, application form and processing fee. In case your passport is lost or stolen, you must report at local Vietnam police office, then come to Brunei embassy office to ask for applying a new passport or exit permit.
- Brunei citizens’ protection: During the time you are working/ travelling in Vietnam, if you meet any problem, you should contact with Brunei embassy in Vietnam. They can support you as their responsibility.
For Brunei citizens who want to apply for Vietnam visa extension, temporary resident card, work permit, no-criminal report, etc. please contact Vietnam authorities. You also can process through our services. We provide services related to Vietnam visa for the foreigners, included Brunei passport holders.