Vietnam visa requirement for New Zealander
We are couple from New Zealand and we will travel to Vietnam next week, do New Zealanders require visa for travelling Vietnam ?
As New Zealanders, you are concerned to have Vietnam visa to visit Vietnam. However, under Vietnam new travel and immigration policies it is not necessary to go to Vietnam embassy for Vietnam visa; tourists just can do it online with few simple steps to request visa approval letter for getting visa on arrival Vietnam.
How to get Vietnam visa in New Zealand?
The Vietnam visa for New Zealand is available and can be applied in two main ways:
– By making a direct application at the Vietnam embassy in New Zealand
– By applying online through our website for the letter of approval, which will then be used to claim for your Vietnam visa from the ‘Visa on Arrival office’ at any of the three international airports in Vietnam.
However, in order to get a Vietnam visa for New Zealand you are required to meet the following conditions:
Conditions to getting the Vietnam visa for New Zealand
– Must be a citizen of New Zealand
– Must have a valid passport older than six months but with a longer validity than the expected visa.
– Must correctly and accurately fill up the visa application form with valid data as is in their passport.
– The information in the letter of approval must be in consistence with that in your passport.
– Must have two passport photos taken within the last six months.
Get your Vietnam visa for New Zealand from the Vietnam embassy in New Zealand
– Walk straight to the Vietnam embassy during weekdays on business hours.
– Request for the visa application form and fill it up with valid data as required of you. Submit the form back to the embassy right there for further processing.
– Pay the stated visa service fees in order to start your visa processing.
– Allow for up to the stated date to check for your visa at the Vietnam embassy.
Vietnam embassy in New Zealand
Address: Level 21 Grand Plimmer Tower, 2-6 Gilmer Terrace, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Tel: 64-4-473 5912
Fax: 64-4-473 5913
Here is how to apply for the letter of approval online through our website:
– Visit our website online and download the letter of approval from there.
– Fill up this letter of approval with valid information about you as required and upload it back to our site. Preferably you can send it by email.
– Pay the visa application fees with us online as guided by our instructions
– Allow for up to 48 working hours to receive the letter of approval from us by email.
With the letter of approval you can claim your Vietnam visa in the following steps:
– Print the letter of approval and use it to identify yourself when boarding a plane to Vietnam.
– Upon landing at any of the three international airports in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat, NoiBai, Da Nang), walk straight to the visa on arrival office and present your letter of approval, your passport and two passport photos.
– Pay the requested visa stamping fees to have your Vietnam visa for New Zealand stamped on your passport and handed to you.
– You can now walk legally and freely throughout Vietnam as you now have a visa for Vietnam, which is all that is required by the immigration department of Vietnam.
If you have been travelling in other countries, you still can use this website to apply for Vietnam visa. However, if you want to find a Vietnam embassy nearby then you can find here.
If you has been applying with us before, please sign up with the same email address for a discount
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).
- Vietnam visa requirement for New Caledonian
- Vietnam visa requirement for Dutch
- Vietnam visa requirement for Netherlands
- Vietnam visa requirement for Nepalese
- Vietnam visa requirement for Nauruan
- Vietnam visa requirement for Namibian
- Vietnam visa requirement for Myanmar
- Vietnam visa requirement for Burmese
- Vietnam visa requirement for Mozambican
- Vietnam visa requirement for Moroccan