Can I enter Vietnam later than my granted arrival date in visa approval letter?
Yes, you can enter Vietnam later than the granted arrival date in visa approval letter on the condition that you exit by granted exit date. More specifically, you can stay in Vietnam at any time between the entry date and the exit date.
We would also like to let you know, if you want to stay in Vietnam longer than the duration between your arrival date and exit date for some reason (In other word, if you want to leave our country later than the exit date printed on your approval letter), you can extend your visa so that you can stay in Vietnam longer without getting any troubles. To know how to extend your visa, please contact us via our email email@example.com and we will give you detailed instructions.
If you notice any error or think we have let something out, please feel free to contact us
Please click here for Vietnam visa inquiry
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).
- Can I enter Vietnam earlier than my granted arrival date in visa approval letter?
- How do I check my Vietnam visa approval letter processing status?
- What documents do I need to show to get Vietnam visa stamped upon arrival?
- Where can I get Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival?
- How long does it take to get a Vietnam visa approval letter?
- How much does it cost to get Vietnam visa on arrival totally?
- What information do I need to provide so that I can apply for my Vietnam visa approval letter?
- Can I use this approval letter for entering Vietnam by land?
- How does Vietnam visa approval letter look like?
- What is Vietnam Visa approval letter?