Pastor festival in Danang city
The celebration organized for children keeping buffalos, called Pastor Festival, used to be celebrated in Phong Le village, Hoa Chau, Hoa Vang district, Danang city.
Citizens, in the final week of March (Lunar Calendar), after finishing farming work, start to arrange for the celebration. Two men will be collected to arrange 2 sedan chairs decorated with flowers, fruits and to be responsible for the event. Besides, four healthy children are also chosen to carry the sedan chairs in their formal clothes. Children have their own little flags while 13 families will have big flags. A tree branch is placed across the slots of 5 meters long big flagpole to suspend the emblem of ‘tu linh'(dragon, unicorn, tortoise, phoenix) and ‘tu nghe’ (‘si’ – education, ‘nong’ – agriculture, ‘cong’ – craft, ‘thuong’ – trade) as well as the tools like the grub – axe, shovel, etc.
The “dao dong” celebration is organized in the afternoon of 29th March (Lunar calendar) the time when people returning home after those long days away. With flags on hands, children walk around the field to wish for a finer harvest.
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).
- An Hai village festival in Danang city
- Hoa My village festival in Danang city
- Cau Ngu festival in Danang city, Vietnam
- Avalokitesvara festival in Danang city, Vietnam
- Annually traditional boat race on Han river of Danang city, Vietnam
- Festivals in Danang City, Vietnam
- 29 March Park in Danang city, Vietnam
- Water Park in Danang city, Vietnam
- Nam O Fish Sauce in Danang city, Vietnam
- Jellyfish Salad in Danang city, Vietnam