Co Loa ancient citadel relics in Hanoi city, Vietnam
Location: Co Loa is a name of a historical relic which exits throughout thousand years of history. Established from the ancient age, this citadel had enormously become an urban city which has a very important role in culture and military of the country at that time.
Characteristic: located in an area that has a strategic position of the country, Co Loa citadel was nominated to be Vietnam’s capital twice. The first time that it was chosen was in the An Duong Vuong King, in the late 3rd and early 2nd century BC. The second time was the age when the Ngo Vuong Quyen King ruled the country in the middle of the 10th century.
After examining the archeological relics from the Bronze and Iron ages including three ramparts belonged to Co Loa citadel, experts stated that the length of this area is about 16km. there are many religious and commemorative constructions situated in this relics consisting of Ngu Trieu Di Qui Communal House, My Chau Temple, and Bao Son Pagoda. In addition, mystical relics such as Ngoc Well, Flag Tower, and Ngu Xa Castle also make this citadel a cultural and historical tourist destination.
Please click here for Vietnam visa inquiry
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).
- Xuan Thieu beach in Danang city, Vietnam
- Tuy Loan Communal House in Danang city, Vietnam
- Ham Trung Shrine in Danang city
- Tuy Loan Ancient Village in Danang city
- Qua Giang Communal House ( Đình Quá Giáng) in Danang city
- Cam Ne Mat Village in Danang city
- Some pagodas in Danang city, Vietnam
- Linh Ung Pagoda (Chùa Linh ứng) in Danang city
- Handicrafts shops in Danang city
- Thanh Binh Beach in Danang city